- This event has passed.
PC Business Roundtable: Nutrition on the Go: Guidance for Busy Professionals
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 amFree
Join us on November 9th from 8 am – 9 am for “Nutrition on the Go: Guidance for Busy Professionals” – an interactive business roundtable forum, in partnership and facilitated by the Portage Development Board and UH Portage Medical Center.
This introductory session will introduce concepts on nutrition for busy professionals and the role in which UH Portage Medical Center provides through outpatient nutrition counseling.
Our keynote speaker is Jenny Menning, Registered Dietitian at UH Portage Medical Center where she works closely with patients to create individualized plans to meet their medical and nutritional needs. During this program, you will learn how UH Portage Medical Center can help you:
- learn how to meal plan to save time, money and reducing the frequency of takeout
- learn how stress affects our eating habits
- how to manage dietary restrictions as a busy professional
Business Roundtable Agenda:
8 am: Roundtable presentation and discussion
- Jenny Menning, Registered Dietician: UH Portage Medical Center
- Brian Adams, Director of Operations and Clinical Services: UH Portage Medical Center
Business Roundtable inquiries? Please contact Lydia Pope at [email protected]